Sunday, September 25, 2011

Deep Dish Pizza OUTSIDE of Chicago? Yeah right!

The Silo in Lake Bluff, Illinois is not only unassuming, but it exceeds the expectations of anybody I take or send there. "The Frisco” San Francisco style pizza is no joke! Chicago has some of the best deep dish pizza around, and I've explored all the different types of varieties. Everything changed when my husband brought me a slice of the Frisco. The combination of ingredients makes this a one-of-a-kind. It has fresh spinach, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic. I've tried to replicate this, and it's just not possible. Don't go there expecting anything fancy, but if you want to satisfy your craving for deep-dish and want to save a little on gas, stay out in the suburbs and indulge in an extra-large Frisco.

http://www.silopizza.com/

Who's hungry?

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree. The Deep Dish Pizza is great. The atmosphere is okay. The restaurant could use some remodeling, but the reason why you go to the Silo is for the Pizza!!! Try it, and you wont be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete