Wednesday, August 15, 2012

July's Dinner Club at Roka Akor

Roka Akor kept me guessing from start to finish. Upon entering the restaurant, I was greeted by a clean, sleek, and simple modern decor. I then found myself a little disappointed by the rectangular table which made our group dinner feel somewhat cold and non-group-like. The service attempted to be spot-on, had a few slip-ups, but managed to redeem itself every time. Oh, and by the way, the food was dynamite, light, flavorful and different.....but not too different!

My meal started with the tuna tataki salad with apple mustard dressing. It was out-of-this world! The buttery thinly sliced tuna melted in my mouth as it was paired with the perfect amount of sweet, salty, and tart dressing.


The meal continued with sushi and the Black Cod. Both were done very nicely.I would order all of these items again.





The meal was one to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment