Friday, May 11, 2012

Awesome Aromas in April

April's dinner club was hosted at Cumin in Bucktown/Wicker Park area which classifies itself as a modern Nepalese and Indian restaurant. They fail to mention in the name that IT RULES! I had heard good things prior to going, but I was blown away by the whole experience from top to bottom.

As I looked around trying to peer onto other diner's plates in order to see what looked good, I realized there was a full house.......not bad for a Monday night....and everything looked good. An extensive drink menu and surprisingly good service added to the memorable meal we devoured. The only problem.....I have no idea what we ate. Being in a group of 8 diners provided us an opportunity to sample a variety of dishes, from both the Nepalese and Indian side of the menu. The common denominator in all the items was the aromatic spices and undeniable savoriness  (not sure of that is a word, but I'm using it). Enough-go check it out for yourself. This places gets it done.


No comments:

Post a Comment